Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Getting a little anxious..

Well it is the night before I fly out, and well I have a feeling I'm not going to be sleeping a wink. I have had an incredible past week at home spending it with my loved ones. Words cannot describe how blessed I am to be given this opportunity. To all of the people who have helped me get this far, THANK YOU! My mom and dad... could not have asked for any two better people to raise me and teach me right from wrong. Love you both and I will miss you so so much. To my older sister, Daily, I'm following in your footsteps girl.. I have one GREAT role model to look up to. I love you and will miss you tons!!! And little miss Anna, girl you just keep growing up and before I know it, you'll be in college too. Keep mom and dad sane for me. Love you chick!
To all my family and friends, thanks SO much for the prayers and blessings!!! Do not worry, I will keep you ALL posted with LOTS of pictures and updates. I cannot wait for this experience and you better believe I am going to take in EVERY single moment while I'm abroad!!!

Love you all! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment